Sunday, November 30, 2008

Coldplay's "Prospekts March"


Ahhhhhh, another cash grab just in time for the Holiday Season. I know, I'm a cynical asshole but its true. I do give Coldplay props for actually releasing this material because most bands to record dozens and dozens of songs for an album and only 10-13 usually make the cut, so it good to see that Coldplay is giving their fans more material.

Anyways, I was happy to hear a version of "Life In Technicolor" with lyrics but that Jay-Z "Lost" remix was pretty lame in my opinion. I probably won't buy another copy of this album but if I can find this EP on its own I'd maybe buy it for a decent price. And yes, I am secure with my sexuality to admit I'm a Coldplay fan. Its been like 3-4 years people give that joke a rest. Be original.

Check the EP out HERE.

No comments: