Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Failure's "Fantastic Planet"

Figured I better post some albums before I go on hiatus while watching the baseball playoffs, hope you enjoyed the last albums - I figured I would have gotten a couple of messages for my T.I. post but guess not. Anyways.....

One of my favourite albums by a band that not many people have heard of. Their commercial success is best summed up by their band name but their masterpiece: "Fantastic Planet" still lives on. I guess some people would describe them as "Space-Rock"? anyways they influenced Cave In and if you're a fan of them but haven't heard of Failure (I don't know if that is possible) you should check out this album. "The Nurse Who Loved Me", "Another Space Song" and "Stuck On You" has to be one of my favourite three song strings on ANY album.

Check it HERE.

1 comment:

C. said...

ahhhhh good upload