Thursday, September 25, 2008

T.I.'s "Paper Trail"

Real talk, I only downloaded this album because it was on the Top 10 on What.cd when they had free leech.

I don't know shit all about T.I. other then the fact he went to jail. I know he wanted to be a pitcher for the New York Yankees and apparently had a really good fastball but then he got caught up in his uncle, Frank Lucas', business which was smuggling and dealing Chinese heroine on the streets of New York in the 1970's. During the 1970's till present he has released 7 album which is quite the shitty wait between albums if you ask me. Anyways, he's currently being rumoured to star in a movie called "Black Sabbath" with Meryl Streep, who is being talked about for the female lead.

I really like the M.I.A. "Paper Planes" sampling tune "Swagger Like Us".

Check the album out HERE.

3 comments:

Matt Klimerman said...

Sick album- thanks

C. said...

i think this is your alltime best post

M.Ho said...

That is what I thought too, I was really proud of it. Almost makes me want to put the album in my year end list just so more people will read the description.