Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oasis' "Dig Out Your Soul"


I'm not a huge Oasis fan, even when they broke out in North America, I didn't care for "Wonderwall" at all but as years went by I found myself enjoying their tunes more and more. This is a band I wouldn't mind seeing live but unfortunately that is not going to happen for a bit because of that crazy Canadian fan (Some would say martyr) who shoved Noel from behind and broke his ribs.

Funny story, I told one of my friends (Who is Blur's biggest fan) that I would shiv one of the Gallagher brothers if I went to VFest in Toronto (I really wasnt going to shiv anyone, I just like saying the word) as it turns out some crazy fuck, to a degree, carried out what I was joking about.

Anyways, the album is pretty decent but the only reason I'm excited for a new Oasis album is because they have to do press which equates to HILARIOUS Oasis quotes, like these:

"Barrie is the biggest hole in the Western Hemisphere"
- Noel during Oasis gig in Barrie, Ontario, 'opening' for Neil Young

"Those plate glass windows are just saying, 'throw a chair through me' ."
- Noel on chairs and windows

"Call us arrogant if you want, I don't care. Just as long as we don't get called Aerosmith." - Noel

Check it out HERE

No comments: