Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okkervil River's "The Stand Ins"


With "The Dark Knight" and One Day As A Lion's EP coming out every soon, I haven't been really looking forward to anything else but then I saw that this album has leaked. It was one of the albums that I have been anticipating as of late and it is finally here.

I can't really give you too much of a opinion on it considering I have only listened to it once. I don't think it would be fair for me to give a strong judgment on one listen as well, see I loved "The Stage Names" but it took me many listens to finally fall in love with it. Anyways, this is suppose to be the sequel to "The Stage Names" because these two albums were suppose to be a double album - don't know why it took so fucking long to release the second part. Anyways, I hope to see Okkervil River at Lollapalooza and hope I love the new album by then.

Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

C. said...

I don't know how I"m feeling about this one yet. Sometimes I think I really like Okkervil River, and other times I want to tell the guy to knock it off and stop being so sad.