Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Tracey Fragments Soundtrack

I can't really tell you much about this. I downloaded it because it has a whole whack load of Broken Social Scene songs (possibly new songs, not 100% sure) and songs from many other Canadian artists. After only a brief listen I would have to say the best song on this soundtrack isn't even from BSS, check out "Oh Lord, My Heart" by the Deadly Snakes.

Here is the tracklist:

1. Horses - Broken Social Scene
2. Ccut Upp - Duchess Says
3. Don't Wanna Be Your Man - Fembots
4. Each New Day - Rose Melberg
5. Drop In the Mercury - Broken Social Scene
6. Who's Gonna Know Your Name (666) - Fembots
7. Gate Hearing! - Slim Twig
8. Oh Lord, My Heart - The Deadly Snakes
9. Hallmark - Broken Social Scene
10. Gone or Missing - Broken Social Scene
11. Needle In the Head - Broken Social Scene


Check it out HERE

No comments: