Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lil' Wayne's "Tha Carter III"

Easily, EASILY, the most hyped album and probably the most anticipated leak of this year. I was going to upload this a couple days ago but there is controversy to whether or not these songs are the real deal or if this is a good rip. I can tell you that this is a good rip but as far as the tracklisting no one seems really sure. I have even read rumours that Weezy may even scrap this album because of its leakage. I don't really think its true because the album has already been pressed and distributed.

An aside here, isn't this album cover the most fucking awesome thing you've ever seen? Seriously, every other album cover is a distant second right now. Gives me an idea for my next potential Facebook profile pic.

Anyways, I don't know too much about Lil' Wayne but I downloaded a couple of his mixtapes last year and enjoyed him - would have been real nice to here a properly mastered version of "I Feel Like Dying" but you got to commend Lil' Wayne for giving his fans new material. I'll give it to him he seems like a fucking character and every time I read one of his interviews I laugh. I'm sure there are a million links of this out there but check it out. "Mr. Carter" and "Dr/ Carter" are probably my favourite songs and I can appreciate "Lollipop" but I probably jumped on that bandwagon too late, eh?

Here's the tracklist I got:

1. 3 Peat (Cool & Dre)
2. Mr. Carter (Featuring Jay-Z) (Just Blaze)
3. A Milli (Bangladesh)
4. Got Money (Featuring T-Pain) (Play-N-Skillz)
5. Comfortable (Featuring Babyface) (Kanye West)
6. Phone Home (David Banner)
7. Dr. Carter (Swizz Beatz)
8. Tie My Hands (Featuring Robin Thicke) (Kanye West)
9. Shoot Me Down (Kanye West)
10. Playin' With Fire (Streetrunner)
11. Lollipop (Featuring Static Major) (Jim Jonsin)
12. La La (Featuring Brisco & Busta Rhymes) (David Banner)
13. Nothin' On Me (Featuring Juelz Santana & Fabolous) (Alchemist)
14. Let The Beat Build (Kanye West & Deezle)
15. Mrs. Officer (Wyclef Jean)
16. Misunderstood


Check it:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/24jvb5

No comments: