Sunday, June 1, 2008

Broken Social Scene Presents: Brendan Canning's "Something For All Of Us"

First off, I have to say that whoever it is in charge of putting the "Broken Social Scene presents" before the artist name seriously needs to lose their job. If it was Arts and Crafts or BSS decision one of them needs to be held accountable. It wreaks of desperation and it a pain in the ass to type out and it also looks really, really lame on your Ipod. Yeah, I'm a fickle whiny bastard but I'm pretty sure you feel the same.

Regardless Broken Social Scene puts out solid music and the offshoot solo bands/artist have done some really solid stuff. Even though I do not know what part Brendan Canning plays in BSS I'll still download it. Fuck, I guess Arts and Crafts little marketing ploy works. Anyways, not sure how long ago this leaked but I just saw it today and figured a lot of people out there would be interested in it. I can't WAIT to see these guys at Lollapalooza, I saw them once but it was before I knew them real well. Download "Ibi Dreams of Pavement" by Broken Social Scene if you haven't got into this band - it's the bee's knees.

Check it:
http://www.zshare.net/download/129580317614b66e/

No comments: