Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Narrow Stairs" by Death Cab For Cutie


I'm not going to sugar-coat this. I'm only posting this album in hopes that people will search it out and stumble across my blog and bookmark it. I haven't really told anyone about my newly created blog and I'll spread the word myself later on. I'm hoping that some of the music I post will entice people to visit "What Else Can I Write" again.

I haven't given this album a solid listening yet (Weezer's "Red Album" is getting most of my attention right now), but figure there are a lot of people out there who have been waiting for this disc.

The only opinion I really have of this album right now is that the album art is pretty damn terrible, but if you're a music fan that doesn't buy music that wouldn't really matter would it? I buy a shitload of CD's and look down on people who don't but I think spreading music trumps those feelings. You can find "Narrow Stairs" HERE

Enjoy.

4 comments:

C. said...

lollerskates

Mixta Peep said...

mix tape mix had this leak a week before this post went up.

M.Ho said...

Congratulations, you are infinitely times better then me.

But this begs the question why you would be searching for another Death Cab link and why would you be bragging about a shittily ripped version of the disc?

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOO......
Post something else now....