Thursday, May 22, 2008

LCD Soundsystem's "LCD Soundsystem"


I have been listening to this album a lot lately and yes, I may be a little late on this one but better later then never, right? I loved LCD Soundsystem's "Sound Of Silver" (Which was my 3rd fave album of '07) and had this downloaded on my comp for awhile but never really gave it a thorough chance. I've had the album on my playlist the last couple days and whenever the album comes up I can't stop listening to it - it gets catchier and catchier. I'm pretty sure The Bravery ripped off "Tribulations" (I didn't check the dates, so I could be wrong) and "Never As Tired..." is the mellow tune on this album which I've grown to love.

So, if you haven't given LCD Soundsystem a shot or just haven't downloaded their debut I suggest checking this out. Right at this moment, I would still pick "Sound Of Silver" over this but things can change - James Murphy still seems like a prick, though.

Check it out: http://www.zshare.net/download/12418827b6836ad5/

No comments: